3 way DIN ball valve
The KTN 121L / T is our 3-way ball valve, full bore and DIN flanges. Ranges from DN 25 to DN 100, varying its floating valve design from DN 65 where the sphere changes to trunnion tupe for a better performance, indicated for conducting aqueous media, oil and gas. Pressure range: PN40 (DN25-DN50), PN16 (DN65-100). The working temperature range covers -29ºC to + 150ºC. The valve has an RPTFE seat and washers to reduce wear.
- Design and manufacture conform to the latest international standard: DIN3357
- Face to face flange design according to standard
- Flange ends connection DIN2501
- Inspection and test: EN 12266, API 598
- Investment casting/composite casting process
- Blow-out proof stem
- Antistatic device (optional)
- Operation: Handle/worm gearbox/pneumatic actuator/electric actuator.
- ISO 5211 direct mounting PAD(optional)
- Applicable medium:water,oil,gas,acid-base liquid
Ask quotation FIG121LT
Ask for your request without obligation and we will respond as soon as possible.