BALL VALVE 2 PIECE DIN FLANGES FULL BORE
BALL VALVE 2 PIECES DIN FLANGES, FULL BORE
The KTN1212 DIN flanged 2 pieces ball valve is an economical and quality product, manufactured in accordance with strict European regulations. Its design allows the opening or closing of the fluid through the sphere when making a 45º turn with the sleeve, it has PTFE seats + 15% FV to ensure a total tightness. It allows operating at temperatures ranging from -20ºC / 180ºC. We have the KTN 1212 in stock for immediate shipping measures between DN 15 – DN 200. Superior measures, options and special materials on request.
- DIN KTN 1212 ball valve in stainless steel DIN 1.4408.
- Sphere and shaft: AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Seats: PTFE. O'Ring: Viton.
- Actuator mounting pad according to ISO 5211.
- Working temperature: -20ºC / 180ºC.
- Non removable stem.
- Antistatic device (optional).
- Locking pad (opcional).
- Automatitzation accesories (opcional)
- Design: DIN3357, EN12516-1
- Flange dimensions: DIN 2543-2545, EN1092-1 PN16/40
- Face to face: DIN3202 part1-F4(DN15-DN100) DIN3202 part1-F5(DN125-DN300)
- Test: DIN3230, EN12266-1
Ask quotation FIG1212
Ask for your budget without obligation and we will respond as soon as possible.