NEUMATIC SLANTED SEAT VALVE S/E
- Slanted seat valve S/E KTN 411GS.
- Body: AISI 316.
- Seat: PTFE.
- Diaphragm valve: PTFE.
- Stem: AISI 316.
- Seal: PTFE.
Valves with inclined seat, are activated remotely with compressed air, which starts a pneumatic drive that lifts the seat for continuous processes. When supplying compressed air, the control piston and the saucer rise by opening the valve. Out of work, the valve remains closed by a spring. The direction of flow is determined by the execution of the valve. Inclined seat valves are highly recommended in installations where the medium is viscous (up to 600 mm2 / s), not entirely clean or for gaseous fluids.
- It is an ideal device for media with a viscosity up to 600 mm2 / s thanks to its robustness and simplicity.
- Minimum resistance to the fluid.
- Invulnerable to steam and medium of light dirt, very resistant to chemical and thermal elements.
- Long service life and easy maintenance.
Ask quotation FIG 411GS
Ask for your budget without obligation and we will respond as soon as possible.